- Instruction to the right of cancellation-
Right of cancellation for consumers
(A consumer is an individual who enters into a transaction for purposes which does not primarily contribute to his independent business or professional activity.)
Right to Terminate
You have the right to cancel your contract within 14 days without giving a reason. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day you or your named third party (other than the carrier) took possession of the goods. To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us by a clear statement (eg by post, fax or e -mail)
Your decision to withdraw from this contract:
Fax ++49 3222 690 79 73
You can use the form on http://www.fitsperfect.eu/Withdrawal-instructions-form, but however is not mandatory. You can fill it out and send electronically or issue another clear statement without our cancellation form on our website. If you use the possibility of using electronic filling, we confirm immediately (eg by e -mail) the receipt of your withdrawal. In order to comply the withdrawal period it, is sufficient that you send the message about the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Consequences Due Revocation
In the case of an effective cancellation, we will refund immediately all payments which we have received from you, including delivery charges (excluding additional costs because you have chosen a different delivery method as the one offered by us ) at the latest within 14 days from the date the notification was received by canceling your contract with us. For this rebate, we use the same payment method that you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; In any case, we do not charge a fee for this refund.
We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods or until you've proven that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier date. We must return the goods quickly and in any event no later than 14 days from the date you notify us of the cancellation of the contract. The deadline is met if you return the goods before the period of 14 days. You assume the costs of returning the goods.
You pay only for the depreciation of goods if the impairment is due to unnecessary manipulation to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- End of the instruction to the right of cancellation -
Exclusion of the right of cancellation
The law does not apply to contracts
- For the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture
individual choice or decision by the consumer is important or
which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- For the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date
exceeds its limit,
- For the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health and hygiene,
if the seals were removed after delivery,
- For the supply of goods when they are inseparably mixed with other products after delivery because of their texture,
- For the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price was set at the signing of the contract and
can be delivered earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, but
the current price depends on fluctuations in the market outside the contractor's control,
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a
sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery,
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
Form of termination
All fields marked with * must be filled by you!